A moorish protein balls snack that can be a great alternative to grabbing a bar of chocolate. This recipe contains protein, fibre, and healthy fats with Omega-3.
I’ve written the serving size as 2 balls, which is a reasonable number of calories for a light snack…although I have to admit it’s tempting to eat the lot in one go 🙂
- Time to prepare: 10 minutes.
- Serving size: 2 balls
- Makes: 7 servings
Protein Ball Ingredients
- 70g Smooth Peanut Butter
- 70g Smooth Almond Butter
- 30g Chocolate Flavoured
- 30g Milled Flaxseed
- 1T Honey
- 2T Desiccated Coconut
- Put all the ingredients (except the Desiccated Coconut) into a bowl, and mix with a spoon.
- Roll into a big ball or sausage shape, and cut it into 14 evenly sized pieces.
- Put the Desiccated Coconut into a separate bowl, then put in one ball at a time and tilt the bowl to roll it around, until coated. Repeat for all the balls.
- Then put the balls in a sealed tub in the fridge.
- You can eat them right away 🙂 but they taste much better after being in the fridge for an hour.
Serving size: 2 protein balls
Total Fat: 15g
Total Carbohydrate: 6g
Net Carbs: 4g
Enjoy the Peanut Butter and Chocolate Protein Balls. George
George D. Choy
Personal Trainer & Calisthenics Instructor
Gymnacity in Oxted, Surrey, United Kingdom
Some of the links or adverts in the post above are referral links—so if you click on the links and purchase an item, I may receive referral commission. All opinions I expressed in this post are entirely my own. Please refer to my DISCLOSURE page on the ABOUT tab.