A four minute plyo box workout challenge for your whole body.
The Plyo Box Challenge
There are so many exercises you can do with a plyo box, for both strength and cardio fitness. Using a plyo box can burn a huge number of calories in a short time. I wanted to prepare a workout that:
- Worked the whole body
- Could be finished in 4 minutes or less
Sometimes the simple ones are the best…I finally settled on 50 burpee box jumps for time.
Please follow the technique on the video below:
Technique—50 Burpee Box Jumps — Successful Reps
- Both feet must land on the box (although your heels don’t need to)
- The thighs and chest must touch the floor at the bottom of the push up
Caution—there is a risk of falling off the box, or hitting your head on the box, so exercise at your own risk.
George D. Choy
Personal Trainer & Calisthenics Instructor
Gymnacity in Oxted, Surrey, United Kingdom
|Click here to access the Calisthenics Equipment — Beginners Guide in my Secret Library|
Related Articles on Calisthenics:
- How To Inverted Hang On The Rings
- Inverted Rows — Why And How To Do Them
- Skin the Cat — Exercise Tutorial
- How to do the Back Lever — Tips and Video Tutorial
- Muscle Up On Rings | Why I’ve Stopped Doing Straight Bar Muscle Up
- How To Do Pistol Squats
- Fitness Equipment — What My Wife Lets Me Take On Holiday